- FUTURE CITY is situated on one of the best location of Bangkok, as the gateway of Bangkok to 56 provinces in the Central, Northern and North - Eastern part of Thailand.
- FUTURE CITY - EAST is the place that Future Park Rangsit Shopping Mall, a mega mall, Homepro, Major Cineplex, Index Living Mall, German Country Place taken place.
- FUTURE CITY - WEST is the place that Rangsit Fresh Market, Rangsit Apartment, Toyota Showroom, and Honda Showroom taken place.
- 4.5 Million people are in catchment area.
- In 20 km. radius area :
- new houses increased during 2003 - 2006.
- educational institutes with 170,000 students.
- government offices with 195,000 officers.
- In the near future, 25 government offices with 60,000 officers will move in, and more than 300,000 people per day will be served in those government offices.
About Future Park Rangsit
- The Biggest and most complete lifestyle shopping mall in Northern Bangkok.
- The first and only shopping mall that consists of 2 department stores and 1 supercenter.
- Freedomly shop fullfilled by every service varieties.
- Great purchasing power with 150,000 customers per day.
- HIGH QUALITY ANCHORS TENANTS
The first and only shopping mall that consists of 2 department stores and 1 supercenter :
- Central Department Store.
- Robinson Department Store.
- Big C Supercenter
- HIGH QUALITY MINI ANCHORS
- Major Cineplex , The first kid theater in Thailand
- 2 branches of Power Buy at Future Park Rangsit .
- 2 branches of Super Sport at Future Park Rangsit
- 2 branches of B2S at Future Park Rangsit
- FITTNES FIRST, branch with top number of member.
- HOME WORK
- TOPS SUPERMARKET
- More than 900 shops opened.
- Paholyothin Road 10 lanes Located on Paholyothin Road, the main road from Bangkok to Ayuthaya, Saraburi, Northern and Norrth - Eastern part of Thailand
- Rangsit Interchange Bridge Next to Rangsit - Nakorn Nayok Road (a 6 lanes road)
- Connect the Paholyothin Road and the Rangsit - Nakorn Nayok Road to East Outer Ring Road.
- Connect the Paholyothin Road and the Rangsit - Pathumtani Road, to Pathumtani province.
- Uttaraphimuk Elevated Tollway The opening of Uttaraphimuk Elevated Tollway will result in more convenience for customers transporting to Future Park Rangsit. From the Tollway, past the National Memorial Monument 1/2 Pike, to the Bang Pa-In and Nakorn Na-Yok Exit, customers turn left at the junction and follow the sign to enter the shopping complex through Central Department Store zone.
- Express Way (Udonrattaya) Get off from Express Way; Udonrattaya, (Pakkred - Bang Pa-In) at Bangpoon ramp running by Rangsit - Pathumtani Road to Future Park Rangsit Shopping Mall.
- East Outer Ring Road Get off from East Outer Ring Road to Rangsit - Nakorn-Nayok Road driving 10 km. to Future Park Rangsit Shopping Mall.
Rangsit Interchange Bridge Phase 2 is under construction, in order to solve the traffic jam and to facilitate commuter between Bangkok, Central, Northern and North - Eastern part of Thailand.
- The Blue Line Rangsit-Nakorn Nayok Road to Utrapimook Tollway.
- The Green Line Rangsit - Nakorn Nayok Road to Pathumtani and Saraburi province.
- The Yellow Line Saraburi to Pathumtani.
- The Red Line The Red Line is the most important way for the customer of Future Park Rangsit Shopping Mall. Customer from Donmuang Tollway can drive directly through Interchange Bridge to Central Department Store wing.
|Property||Details||Tenure||Appraisal Value1||Occupancy Rate (as of Dec 31, 2012)|
|1. Leasehold right
2. Right to use and seek benefit on common areas
|Shopping Mall, partial areas of Future Park Rangsit with salable area of 65,183 sq.m.||Approximately 28 year term, expiring December 31, 2084||THB 6,628 million||97.5%2|
- Nexus Property Consultants Co.,Ltd: THB 6,628 million as of December 28, 2012
- Not include promotion area
|As of 31 Dec,2012||
|% of Net Lettable Area|
|Net Lettable Area3||56,906||100
(29% of total lettable area)
|Common Area||48,690||(100% of Plaza Common Area )|
|- Promotion Area||8,277||(100% of Plaza Common Area )|
|- Non Promotion Area||40,413||(100% of Plaza Common Area )|
|Number of Tenants5 (unit)||518|
- Anchor tenant is the store with area over 1,000 sq.m. (Currently, there are EGV, Fitness First, and IT City in FUTUREPF)
- Include renovation area of 1,074 sq.m. or equal to 2.0% of net lettable area
- Total lettable area of Future Park Rangsit is 180,749 sq.m.
- Not include promotion area
- Include number of tenants in promotion area